Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Bunch Of = Qualifier

Watched the first 2 parts of Jeol Chin House/Notes. I think they should rename it to be the most awkward show in the world. I don't even know what this show is about!
Awkward turtle-like silence (part 1 subbed)
Awkward icebreaker game (part 2 subbed)
And Junsu's clothes + glasses and whole nerdy concept just made the whole thing even more awkward! Now that's a lot of awkwardness....

aardvark looks like awkward after a while...

Rats... I have a midterm tmr for one Ling course and I found out that I have to do a presentation for my other Ling course too! It will be a laaate night....



[Edit] Whew... record timing 10-min homework! Super easy review of my other Ling class.. thank goodness for the content overlap... now back to studying.

No comments: