Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Instrumental

I saw this huge flower-printed shirtdress on FeetManSeoul and loved it! It's so artistic yet runway. To my surprise, I saw something very similar on Zipia later... is this coming back in style? It's definitely distracting from the face!




And now on Forever 21!
I still like the yellow flower on that girl the best. So fresh.

I wish there were no such thing as Geo tutorials... I wish there are Geo classes available on distance ed. After this term, I only have three 400-level Geo classes to take hurray!
AH I counted how many courses I needed to take next year -- I mis-counted... maybe I should take 5 courses in Korea... or else I'd have 10 courses left which means 5 courses/year for Fall 2009 and Spring 2010. NOT FUN. And since Korea's semester ends at the end of June, I can't take SFU summer school... unless I decide to do a summer term there too.

No comments: