Saturday, May 3, 2008

Runnin' On Empty

It's 5AM right now -- still no sleep! Superwomannnnn

"Today" was a busy day... M and I went to Ktown to pick up some ingredients this morning. I cancelled my Yogurt Interview, dyed my mom's hair... OH I bought Preston and York Premiere Shapers the other day at Winners for $12.99 (reg. $26) and they're pretty darn good! Sucks everything in and doesn't show VPL at all - no lumps and bumps. My mom's going down to LA and is taking a repositioning cruise w/ her Taiwan trip buddies for their 30th anniversary. She's leaving the house in a few minutes actually. After I dyed her hair, we went to Winners... then I came back and did some solid exercise for 1.5 hrs. Then I showered, packed my stuff and went to A's house and her friends and I eventually made it to Caprice. I'd go again. Def. different shoes next time though. I stayed at A's house + watched TV (mainly prepaid infomercials) for an hour or so until 4:30AM so my dad could pick me up before he dropped my mom off at YVR.

Gotta get my 2.5 hours of sleep before I gotta get up to go to Korean class.

No comments: