Monday, April 28, 2008

Master Cleanse Day 7

Technically 3 days left but I think I only have enough syrup for 1.5 more days max.
YESSSS! I get to make a veggie soup. I'm excited actually - the start of veggie soups! There's tons out there and they all look so yummy and healthy at the same time! Gazpacho mmm

I ate a spinach leaf today!!! It was heaven being able to chew something... heaven...
But only ppl on Day 7 of MC are allowed to eat veggies! lol... so NO eating, M!!!

Oh totally forgot to tell you guys yesterday -- I got my AA package! I ordered 3 deep V neck plain tees (1 in XS, S, and M in black and white. I guessed on the M 'cause I wanted something really big and baggy but it didn't fit as well as I thought it would), 2 pairs of leggings (eggplant in S and asphalt in M xept they fit exactly the same. Super comfy! I love them), and 3 pairs of interlock shorts (they're SUPER short but so cute! 1 in black and 2 in red w/ white piping -- one is B's). Everything was a little less than $11 each!! Pretty happy except for the M tee. Oh well I'll give it away. Hmm what else would I like from AA... oh yes - Gray Tri-blend Deep Vneck XS and maybe that Unisex Salt and Pepper Hoody xept it's waaay too expensive.. esp. 'cause the cut is boxy.

Whewww went up to SFU and got a ton of things sorted for my exchange! Rosy from the Business office is so helpful!! Anyway - so I'm almost done my exchange application! It's so much easier than I thought. All I need to do is pick courses (which will take less than half an hour) and write up my 400 word Statement of Interest. I plan to hand it in on the 9th.

Good-ish news! The guy who's in charge of the Night Market is a friend of my aunt's and she says even though the newspapers say the Night Market is cancelled ('cause of the stupidity on the 1st guy's part.. I wasn't too clear), they are still trying to make it work. There's still a chance guys!

WHAAAT? HEALTHY CANDY? YUM!!!!!
I want to try these BORBA Gummi Bear Boosters!
40 for $10
135 for $25

Snack your way to better looking skin. These delectable gummi bear dietary supplements are the first mobile, surprisingly delicious skin care nutraceuticals designed to harness the positive effects of vitamins, minerals and nutrients offered in BORBA formulations.

Each Gummi Bear Booster contains a revolutionary, cultivated bio-vitamin complex, shown to help skin regenerate its natural support system. These treats help to increase the potential to absorb skin caring ingredients into the epidermis. Combines simplicity and nutrition with the delight of confections to deliver the benefit of enhanced skin care.

Benefits:

  • Protects from free radical damage
  • Antioxidant protection
  • Regenerates the skin's natural support system
  • 100% Vegetarian and made with organic ingredients
  • Fat free and preservative free
  • Contains no artificial flavors

Directions For Use:
Consume at least six Gummi Bears per day. Do not exceed one bag per day. Use alone or with your current regimen to increase skin caring benefits. BORBA Skin Balance Confections increase the potential for absorption into the epidermis. Use along with BORBA Cosmeceuticals or Nutraceuticals for best results.



Ingredients:
Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Corn Syrup, Supplement Blend (Dl Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Grape Seed Extract, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Picolinate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCI, Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate, Vitamin K-1, Green Tea Extract, Chamomile Extract, Vitamin B-12 USP, Selenium AA Complex 1%, Acai Extract), Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor


Interesting!! Apparently they're delish -- I hardly ever see "have at least __" on these types of packages. I wonder if Capers sells them. There are those GummiVites that I used to eat. You can buy at Costco but apparently they've been recalled 'cause they contain some sort of bad ingredient... lead or something in them...

OK when I come back from LA, the most important things are:
1. JOB
2. ROOM

19 days left until Hollywood Bowl!!
15 days left 'til I leave for LA!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

you're a cheater! that's all i have to say!
no spinach leaf for me, ever! i'm gonna stick w/ it and ignore the cramps until i run outta syrup!

Lorenz Moore said...

buy alzil 10 mg onlineis used to treat disarray related to Alzheimer's infection.It doesn't fix Alzheimer's illness, however, it might improve memory, mindfulness, and the capacity to work. Donepezil works by aiding your nerve cells to speak with one another. This prescription is an enzyme blocker that works by restoring the equilibrium of regular substances in the mind.