Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Current Notes

French Connection USA has so many more items on their site than the Canadian one!
Here's the spring/summer shirt I wanted.. actually the material is different. I want in yellow.
Betty Burnout Pullover [$98]

I'm not sure how I feel about this next one -- I mean, it's nice and is probably really comfy and hides all those tummy insecurities, but it's really just a big drape! Best w/ ppl w/ thin, long legs.
Moonbeam Melange Knit Dress [$168]

Grove Dress [$70]
I like the colour for this - also comes in 3 or 4 other colours from what I remember. I'd have to see it up close though 'cause right now, I think it's made out of that swish swish parachute material. If it's not, it'd be a great tunic throw-on for the spring/summer!

FCUK Jewel Heel [$168]
Ah nice statement shoe! The material might be a bit too trendy though...

Veronica Cotton Shirt [$98]
When I see this, I think either Club Monaco, FCUK, or Zara.
Martinex Halter Dress [$188]
Very cute and flattering on all body types IMO -- and it's yellow!


Forever 21!
I usually don't like these types, but this one is cute. I like the colour and material and the horizontal action going on at the bottom. The bow is cute too - better if you have short pixie hair to show it off.
Pleated Taffeta Top [$19.80] I've been looking for some cute railway shorts! I think I found them @ F21.
I actually want a mix of the next 2 shorts.. .I like the width and spacing of the stripes here and the little button detail on the side which gives it a more tailored look, but I don't like the bow b/c I don't feel I need to bring lumps/bumps/attn to my hips. They're both [$17.80].
I like the wide band at the top for this one -- and the possibility to cinch in the sides if it happens to become looser etc.ShopBop
T-bags Print Tube Dress [$185]

Love the print on this dress! Very much so!
I saved this statement heel a few weeks ago --Pour La Victoire [$226] True Religion Shorts [$172]
Loooove.
HM when is my AA shipment gonna come?! It's almost gonna be 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Nat said...

i like that first shoe.. i like the material!

wat was that thing we saw at fcuk that we thought looked cute?? hmm cant even remember now

btw i checked amazon, feist is 9.99 i believe, so extra good thing u didnt buy it!

Natasha said...

I know I checked too! That's ok though - I don't want her CD anymore - I'm happy with just that song "sea lion" I downloaded -- the one she performed.
ahha I don't remember what we saw @ fcuk.. was it the skirt?
I'm so glad - I saved $11.20 from buying 2 CDs on Amazon 'cause I preordered it and now it went down in price.