Friday, March 21, 2008

Mish Mash

OK so I've subscribed to a bunch of these sites that sell more high-end clothes for only a fraction of the original price - sample sale prices they say. These sites feature different brands on diff days and they give you warning a few days/hours in advance so you can get ready and grab whatever you can before it sells out. I haven't really checked many of them out because I can't afford it, but yesterday I saw C&C California on HauteLook and decided to take a look. I was so surprised at how affordable the pieces were!

Like this one! I was compelled to buy it partly 'cause it had part of my name haha
This is so nice! It's made out of this great wool material that has a good weight to it.
Other sites are:
Gilt Groupe - you need to be referred by a friend b/c it's a private online community - let me know if you want a referral! I'll be more than happy to. Gilt Groupe sells some really beautiful dresses for pretty affordable! For example, dresses are originally $325 but they're on sale for around $100 - sample sale prices. It's more high-end than HauteLook, but the dresses are so well made you can see a difference. The pieces are more unique too.
Ideeli - This is also a cult (the good kind though haha) You also need a referral from a friend (moi). This one specializes in handbags and jewelry. It's free, but if you pay a small fee each month, not only will you be the first one to know about the sale, you can also win $1000+ bags and jewelry for just being on the "1st row" list! How nice is that. Those who don't pay have the chance to buy a few hours after the 1st row ppl do. The designers are usually the really popular ones like Prada, Marc Jacobs, and YSL.
So yea - totally let me know if you're interested in being referred!

SHOPBOP
These pictures are from a few months ago, but I love them. My favourite model.
I don't know who she is, but I like her belt.
AH THE PERFECT SHORTS!! Not too high-waisted - love the gold detail!! Love LoVE LOVE
LaROK Josefine Short [$178]
Moschino Cheap and Chic Shoes Flat Thong Sandal [$325]
Sigh.. not cheap at all.
I usually don't like such blatant brand logos, but this is really cute.
Miranda Signature Hinged Enamel Bangle [$138]
I found a new designer I love!! 3.1 Phillip Lim. I especially love his skirts, jackets, and coats.
I would actually wear almost every one of his runway stuff on the streets.
Here's a few examples:
Resort collection 2008I love how he does blazers!I love the 2nd coat (white) and the white blazer.He also has a junior collection!! Adorable!

No comments: