Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happily Never After

Finally finished the last Gossip Girl Ep. It's apparently to resume on April 21st. Perfecttt!
I think GG does a good job choosing and incorporating (current) music and lyrics to suit the mood. The last song in Episode 13 was
Happily Never After by Nicole Scherzinger.

**
A couple pics of the lovely Kate Beckinsale around LA last week:

French Connection
I love this Swiss Dotty Pullover Shirt and the shade of this yellow very much! Too bad it's way overpriced at $108... I would wear it all summer! Seriously. Easy breezy.
I'm looking for a skirt that looks like this! So pretty! It has a great length and has the perfect amount of volume, but $128 can buy me at least 3 of these skirts somewhere else.
What I'm going to be doing the next few days:
Wed: Japanese Presentation
Thurs: English Final Paper Proposal due + Auntie Liana + Uncle Andrew's house for dinner
Friday: Out w/ Bern, Tiff, and Em
Sat: Seattle w/ family where I shall bring my geography to read.
Sun: Seattle w/ family
(omg let me loose in a mall by myself with plastic and I'm a happy clam)
Monday: Final Op-Ed is due the next day.. lol I'll work real hard on it somehow.

Happy 18th Birthday Dai Dai

No comments: