Friday, February 29, 2008

Top 10 LV

B's right - it's so much better shopping for things you can't afford when you're financially lacking. Sooo here's my top 10 Louis Vuitton choices (from the eluxury.com stock):

Mahina XXL $3,900
Quite nice! Subtle LV and holds a lot.
Monogram Canvas Trousse Toilette 25 $440
I actually like the one underneath a bit more (more feminine looking), but this one is more practical 'cause it fits more. That's a lot of mores.Monogram Canvas Pochette Cosmetique $265
Damier Canvas Hard-Sided Box PM $2,150
Hurray! A box! I don't know what to put in it... I guess it'll be some expensive decor accessory. Love the hardware.Monogram Mini Lin Zippy Wallet $655
Zippy wallets are so neat.
Monogram Vernis Key and Changeholder $210
It comes in many diff colours. The patent won't get dirty as easily as the other leather.
Monogram Vernis Zippy Wallet $740
Bye grubby fingers! Just a wipe away.Damier Azur Berkeley $1,480
This bag is brand spankin' new to their collection!! I like it so much better than the speedy. However, its uniqueness comes w/ a hefty price compared to the $700 speedy - double!Damier Azur French Purse $570
Damier Azur Pochette Cles $160
These changepurse/keyholder thingies are great. It'd be even better if this fits my cell phone. I just measured, and it does!!
Conclusion:
I don't like their Denim or Multicolore line. I like their small accessories more than their large bags.

Off-topic side notes:
Happy Leap Year!
I'm really liking the Burberry: The Beat fragrance! It surprisingly smells good! I've only liked magazine scents once before. The description for this one is: A sparkling floral woody fragrance where attitude meets energy. haha. [Sniff]
I just finished the last 2 mini candy balls from my Hello Kitty rabbit-wannabe pen!

No comments: