Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Just Spotted...

an Andrea Brueckner Luxembourg Satchel!!
Love this bag!
It's really simple and casual and a total carry-all satchel.
The mini which is cute to look at but is too small for me.in Tobacco! I'm always in the lookout for a nice brown bag.
The original (which I LOVE!)
In Black Crackled Patent!
In pebble or eggshell
It has a zipper on the side so you can expand it if needed.

Lindsay Lohan carrying itJessica Alba

Doesn't it look so much better on a person than in pictures?

Hewn from oil-slick-shiny black patent leather, this bag is a true original. Measuring 17"L x 9"H x 5"D, it features a pair of brown leather-wrapped handles, a securely-zippered, double-compartment interior, and an exterior chock-full of cool zipper details and pockets. This purse is sensible and hot, with amazing shape; aka, the bag version of you. haha That last part is funny.

Anyway it's on sale for $470 right now.

J'aime beaucoup!!!
I can very much see myself wearing it and using it a LOT.
OK Geography time...

No comments: