Sunday, December 9, 2007

Some People Check Cars Phrom Mars, See!

I'm at Central! Gonna leave soon (30 min)... I brought my laptop to listen to lecture notes, but that was sort of useless. I just have to memorize all 13 vitamins and I think I'm good for tomorrow's final. I want to shop so badly... I've been getting my fix shopping online... but it's not the same. I like store layouts and the whole shopping atmosphere with people walking around. Tomorrow night after the final, I think I'll be heading over to Nad's for my longest Vancouver sleepover ever =D haha Too bad I have to study for the first 3 days booo. Lots of things to do after the finals... can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!

Anyway, I'm blogging now because I'm gonna try my hardest not to turn on my laptop tonight.

Ohh posts feels bare without a picture:
I think the DBSK pic was taken yesterday or early this morning. Yunho's hair is looking big.
N

Oh darn.. the library shut off wireless. I can't send this until I get home. So much for not turning on my laptop...
The title is how I'm gonna remember the acronym for the Major Minerals: Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus (yeaaa couldn't think of anything for that.. that's why D and I came up with "phrom" lolll), Magnesium, and Sulfur.

1 comment:

Nat said...

lol....first three days i'm gona be out of the house most of the time..kinda lame = ='' i'll tell u more tm~ coming around 8ish? you end exam at 6, so.. get home + pack + my house = 8ish? or 9ish? doesn't matter. i should be home by then..