Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adore Zipia

A couple nights ago, I dreamt that I was the photographer for Zipia and styled the girl's clothes... (loove Zipia's photos recently, esp. for their new Xmas occassion outfits. Feels natural + quietly fun and I like how they create the mood) so I will begin to invest in a dslr and my goal is... before my trip to Greece + Italy... but I don't know if I wanna bring it on the trip.

Some Zipia pics of their Xmas + Party collection that came out last night.
I believe the collection is called "Dude&Charlott" haha

Love this outfit! They don't sell the sequined bolero I don't think...
Hmm can't really get the same effect on this blog as on Zipia 'cause the pictures aren't as big nor clear.
This is the party necklace I bought from my most recent Zipia order.
Really don't know why they took so many pictures in this sketchy hotel room, though...

No comments: