Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Girls Are Like M&M's"

Got my Coastal Scents brushes today! Gotta wash them and then I'll tell you how they are.

Aunt's friend is going down to Cali next month -- I put an order in for that Sabina Leather Convertible Satchel 'cause I got a 25% off coupon for UO. I had a suuuuuper hard time picking a colour. I wish they had a the dark green I saw in LA - I would have chosen that in a heartbeat! I chose the dark brown even though I need a black bag. If you want anything for 25% off, let me know by today (Oct 21st)! I've scoured the UO pages like crazy. I need like $50-70 more for free shipping, but doesn't matter shmatter.

Ummm work was interesting this weekend. More new people... the bar area seems even more crowded... not used to all these bussers but tables get cleaned so fast now wooot I think I've officially stopped hosting. For a while now, I've been hosting 1 day and serving 2, but now I'm serving all 3 days which is great, but it means I don't get to dress up anymore haha but thats fine.

The next few weeks are full of presentations and term projects (I've got 4!) and a couple more quizzes. UGHDKFJDKDGGGHHHH This term isn't too fun school-content-wise...

Nad has got me hooked on this entertaining youtube-r, KevJumba.

3 comments:

Nat said...

i blame kevjumba for my extreme lack of homework progress this week...

Nat said...

ohoh did u watch "I love my dad"?! thaaaats my absolute favourite video. hilarious

Natasha said...

ahha yea -- my fav is the one in my title + "5 things about kevjumba" or something like that.
I lost about 1.5 hours of sleep altogether b/c of this guy!