Friday, October 3, 2008

Foot Decor

NORDSTROM

Dolce Vita 'Madison' Pump [$140]
I need these in my closet...
Or a basic round toe black pump!
Seychelles 'Dirty Laundry' Tall Boot [$180]

Façade 'Gail' Platform Pump [$120]
Madison Harding Patent Mary Jane [$160]
I wonder if they got inspiration from this blog I read's DIY project. I was actually going to try this once I found these sort of heels, xept it'll look similar to the Town Shoes short stacked heel I own w/ the bow.

And gosh, doesn't it looks very similar to Stuart Weitzman's 'Bouffant' Pumps [$320]?!
MAXSTUDIO 'Zebra' Pump [$165]
I've wanted these for a long time.
Betsey Johnson 'Tatiana' Peep Toe Pump [200]
Betsey Johnson carries a lot of fun shoes - here's one of her very subtle ones.
Tory Burch 'Emmy' Thong [$210]

So nice. My Tw Gold chain ones are pretty much done. These would be a perfect replacement. If only it was still summer! Also available in silver and gold @ Bloomingdales.
Enzo Angiolini 'Yulia' Sandal [$88.95]
I call this my "lunch-with-Grandma" shoe. A conservative, dainty bowed heel perfect with a flowy garden dress. Just what Grandma's like.
PIPERLIME
Cynthia Vincent Tuxedo [$285]
This could be a fun flat if they had it in different colours.
Wow so plain - sorry, the shoes aren't anything super exciting -- I'm still looking into basics 'cause I still don't have a full collection... then I can look into some Emilio Pucci's hhehee

Just came back from a fun dinner at Banana Leaf in Kits with some of my Posh coworkers
. Shall be done again.

3 comments:

nana said...

I love the Stuart Weitzman pumps and the Cynthia Vincent flats♡
even though they're basic, they're adorable!

Nat said...

the boot is very gorgeous - nice lines!! nice colour too! kind of cowgirl look but not overdone!

my least favourite is that grandma shoe :P i thought that in my head ("this shoe is so old ish!") and then laughed wen i read what you wrote.. hahahahaha.

mm sky high heels.. <3

Natasha said...

lol I know - I don't like that shoe very much either -- seems very Hong Kong-girl like.