Thursday, August 28, 2008

1. Got my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer illuminator sample @ Holts
2. Signed up for make-up makeover w/ Tayaba Jafri for Thurs, Sept 25th
2.5. Fell in LOVE with Chanel's makeup all over again... and their limited editions... I LOVE CHANEL
2.75. This customer lady smelled REALLY good at Holts' fragrance counter... I'm kicking myself for not asking what she's wearing.
3. Got my fabric + zippers @ Dress Sew (it's actually kinda fun to fabric shop!) $11
4. Bought Jason Mraz CD (which is SOLD OUT at EVERY FUTURESHOP LOCATION so it seems) from Futureshop.ca
5. Bought Shiseido Eyelash Curler pad re-fills [$5 for 2] @ Sears' counter w/ free $10 (when you sign up for a Sears card) = free
6. Had a really good Matcha Green Tea Latte from Gourmet Cup in Lansdowne -- like really good!
7. Went to focus group, picked which sort of pop I'd buy and which ones I wouldn't from 14 displays and got $30 wooot

ZIP ZIP
Long day tmr... Event planning from 9:30-3 and Posh from 5-whenever... 10ish? Will need coffee.

No comments: