Thursday, July 3, 2008

De-classed.

Finally a full day off for myself! It got filled up with some exercise in the morning, room and bathroom cleaning, errand running (like paying my $100 SFU deposit + walking down to the post office...), grocery shopping + then having ppl over for a hot pot dinner.

Junsu (DBSK), his mom (former Miss Korea), and his older cousin singing karaoke in their house.
**
His mom's a good singer, ne? He fulfilled his mom's dream to become a famous singer.
Junsu's I Love NY shirt is to help his cousin out w/ her online shop. That shirt, no surprise, is completely sold out.... partly, I think, because everyone who bought one got Junsu's autograph too lol

Patiently waiting for DBSK's 4th Korean album to come out August 27th. It reached some Korean record for the most pre-orders on the first day at 200,000... and noone knows anything about it! Their photobooks are coming out around July 21st and they look really nice -- $84 for both types on pre-order. Celebrity photobooks aren't worth it for me unless they're really cheap 'cause after I flip through them a couple times, they get shelved for a loooong time.

I think it's fabulous that so many of the ladies from the fashion blogs I read have articles of themselves in fashion magazines all over the world! Sweden, Korea, US.. etc. Wow!

Asos dress
Such a trashy outfit. I don't like it.
This is a good outfit though. Apparently she's a 16 year old online boutique owner. I want one (my own online shop, I mean).Tomorrow is another full day off - I'm looking forward to watching Kung Fu Panda with Nad!

No comments: