Saturday, June 21, 2008

Twitch

Title inspired by my mom's mini TY beanie hammy gift. They've got some cute names out there - like the panda in Kung Fu Panda is named Po. And when I get my ferret, I'm gonna name it Moe.

I'm attempting my 3rd "aspirin mask" right now. It's basically 4 non-coated aspirin tablets that you add a touch of water to. This breaks it down into powder guck and you spread it across your face for 5 minutes and then rub it around (to exfoliate a bit) and then rinse w/ warm water. I found this super simple recipe on Soompi 'cause there were many many ppl who strongly believe it works to clear their skin and make their skin tone even and such. You can use it everyday. I think I should start using it more regularly. It makes my skin soft an more even-toned. OH about instant results, you guys gotta try Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Serum! It soaks right in and makes my skin sooo silky smooth I just want to pet it all day. It's selling for $12.99 at Superstore. It is supposed to be used to reveal radiant skin and reduce signs of aging but you gotta start young right? It contains all those good-for-your-skin ingredients like anti-oxidants and some essential nutrients.

So today was the last day of actual Korean class. We're watching a movie next week. How sad! It went by waaay too fast. Then later on I attended my first music recital (in so long! Over 10 years for sure. The more recent ones (which was still 10 years ago) were competitions). It was alright. Some kids had some funky beats and a lot of them played so harshly, wasn't very pleasant. And of course you could tell which kids did not want to be there. Quite a few Korean students. Man how did my mom do it? Until around Grade 6 piano (I think...), she'd sit next to me almost every time I practiced to make sure I was doing everything right and following what my piano teacher suggested. It seems like students don't start playing decently until Gr. 6, and even so, it's the luck of the draw. There was this cute Gr. 1 violinist who was so cutely animated and passionate, I thought he played way better than this Gr. 3 violinist. He even made me consider sending my kids to play violin instead of piano 'cause he was so funny. Butchea.. the other violinists totally ruined that thought.

Then we ate at Sushi Garden -- that place is so packed. Quite reasonably priced and good stuff man (which is why they're so busy). I have a newfound addiction to salmon shashimi. I mean, I loved it before, but now I love it even more. 9 pcs for $7.95. Tomokazu's AYCE anyone? They have unlimited shashimi orders.

I must go to bed. Got lots on my to-do list.

I'm working Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday this week. STRETCH

No comments: