Wednesday, March 26, 2008

That's Talent

A introduced me to Leona Lewis (22) a few months ago. She has a really really great voice -- a lot of people compare her to Whitney Houston. To me, I can see how their tones are the same, but they're really 2 separate artists so let's just treat it that way.
She's from the UK and won the talent show "The X Factor".
I wish I could embed these YouTube clips, but they disabled and this is pretty much the best one out there.
Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand
and
Leona Lewis - Better In Time

This is a MV that shows her auditioning while she's singing a copycat MV rendition of Kelly Clarkson's.
Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This
Ooo I got shivers. She seems like a really good girl that deserves the title.

This next song was the biggest-selling single of 2007 in the UK:
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

I've pre-0rdered her album, Spirit, due to be released on April 8th! Can't wait.
Simon Cowell and Clive Davis collaborated to produce this album.

No comments: