Sunday, March 9, 2008

A New Adoration

Blugh. My brain isn't liking this time change. I've done nothing today but wake up at 12:30, eat, attempt to watch a show on TV (remote battery died), play a bit of piano (someone mixed up all my pages), make muffins, and clean my room (will finish soon). Eyes are drooping as I'm typing this... and it's only 5:30PM. For the rest of the day, I only plan to read the geo article and write part of my Japanese presentation script. Hmm what should I present on?

D let me name her Teddy Bear Hamster - the one guarding the front door. She named the one in the garage Freddie...... we don't know if it's a boy/girl so we guessed by using stereotypes. It's meek so we think its a girl. I originally had a boys name, but I changed it to a girl's:
Generalette McFufflesassyskin. The 'Sassy' part was added in 'cause it bit D hahaha

FIFI Lapin
Haute Couture for Rabbits
I found this blog and have fallen head over heels over this fashionable bunny named Fifi!!
Here's her bio:
* Age: 20
* Gender: Female
* Astrological Sign: Virgo
* Zodiac Year: Rabbit
* Industry: Fashion
* Occupation: socialite
* Location: london : United Kingdom

Hi, I'm Fifi. Fifi Lapin. I was born one of 257 brothers and sisters but sadly there was an outbreak of myxamatosis when I was one year old and I was the only one that survived. My parents are therefore incredibly protective of me and spoil me rotten. I'm an haress (lol I used to think this was a spelling mistake but I get it now) to my fathers fortune which he made playing fast and loose with carrot and lettuce shares on the international stock market. There are a lot of rabbits out there so I guess he just struck gold (or orange you might say). Some people think I’m just a socialite but I think there is more to me than just an extremely stylish clotheshorse!

I love this little rabbit!! She's fabulous!!

Diane Von Furstenberg (I loooove DVF!! One of my fav. designers out there)Tommy Hilfiger

Christian Dior
Is it OK to be jealous of a bunny's clothes?
Chanel
When FIFI was tagged...

1. um, lets see, I have an obsession with designer clothes (which is obvious really) but I don't seem to have the ability to mix and match clothes. I prefer to trust the designers vision.


2. I stroke my ears when I'm nervous, they're really soft.


3. I am always yo yo dieting. I go from carrot sticks one minute to carrot cake the next.


4. I've had three kiss and tells in the papers about me and only one of them was true - but I'm not saying which!


5. I have 3 homes, my main town house in London, a pied-à-terre in Paris with a great view of the eiffel tower and a top floor apartment in New York overlooking central park. one day I'm going to get a place on the Via Montenapoleone in Milan, perhaps with a view straight into Gucci or Marni I havent decided yet (oh and i haven't persuaded Daddy thats its a great idea).


6. I once met the actor who played thumper in Bambi.


7. even though I am obsessed with clothes I struggle with trousers. I can put them on fine and everything but I just find them really constricting and they make my legs look weird.
These FIFI pics are sold on Etsy HERE, but they're closed until April. I'd absolutely ADORE a print of Fifi alone or with 4 other Fifis (as shown above). Prints are $30 and originals are $40. Apparently you can even request outfits too! This would be a great print to frame on my wall to give it the hint of quirk I love. Plus, it's one I can keep forever 'cause you can put in little girls' rooms too.
So yes - I've become a huge fan.

No comments: