Wednesday, February 6, 2008

With Style

Happy RAT YEAR ya'll.

lol.
Rat.
I'm so glad I'm a rabbit.
Maybe that's why I had so many bunnies in my dream last night...

I'm overstuffed -- some good G'ma cooking. Yum. She made all my favourites ! like always...

Anyway, whooa this is a record!! 3 posts in 1 day!

I have so many fashion/clothes pictures saved so today's post is gonna be about Korean Fashion!
Fun.
They dress well.
They layer well.

I really love this whole outfit! I'm v. jealous of her cardigan. I want one exactly like it.
I like the top half of this outfit. Not really the jean skirt. I think shorts would have been nicer.
Ooo the looks great! I need to get myself one of those dolman-sleeved cowl-neck sweaters.
Same idea! These outfits are perfect for my pear-shapedness.
Very nice!
I usually wouldn't even pick up a shirt like this in a store but this girl makes it look so much better than it should be. It fits her well! V. casual. I like her layering. So simple la~
Ohh v. good layering! Love this outfit mucho.
I only like the light, Spring trench for this and the red + purple combo.
Ah this looks v. Korean to me. Really love it. Perfect for ppl w/ boyish figures (no hips) + long legs.
Stripe dress-shirt. Very busy but so cute. She can be the railroad man's wife.
I love everything but the wash of the jeans. She should have gone way lighter or way darker.
I want to belt my cardigans but I still haven't found any decent belts.
I guess you can really tell that I like to concentrate on the top and keep bottoms as simple as possible.
Credits to the fob section on Soompi lol

3 comments:

Nat said...

skinny people tend to make any outfit work = ='' unfair!

Nat said...

btw.. i keep meaning to ask yoU!

1: did u ever get carged for you last yes style purchase? jus curious

2: u been taking your MVs?? i keep forgetting coz i keep them upstairs. i think i've got about 8?? left. i eat them so slowly lol..



that song is pretty catchy, the dream princess one. but.. the video is disturbing. waaaayy too perky. lol

Natasha said...

Yea - skinny ppl w/ no curves at all!

1. Yessss I did get charged!
2. Nooooo I still have 30 left. I've ate like 10 since I gave some to you. Sigh.. bad I know. My goal is before April haha
You need more? How many did I give you??

lol perky -- energetic!! fun! bubbly