Friday, February 8, 2008

Just a very quick thought before I go to bed:
Today on the skytrain, I saw these 2 average-to-decent looking guys come in and they were talking about these two girls who just smiled at them and they felt good about it. It got me thinking - you know how girls always take notice which guys glance at them and such, guys are just like that too! AND if girls catch old geezers/unattractive guys checking them out, they feel disgusted... same with guys! The guys on the skytrain were like "yea one of the girls were cute but her friend... (laughter) notsomuch". And here all along I was thinking any attention guys would get from the opposite would boost their ego a million times! I find that although girls do notice those checking them out, they pretend not to notice and it's almost always the guys who do the obvious and stare. When girls check guys out, they're much more discrete about it. I don't know where I'm going with this now.

Whoa... 4 posts today.

No comments: