Monday, February 11, 2008

I Need Some New PJs

This will be my Valentine's post even though I'm 3 days early! haha
I'm only posting this during Valentine's 'cause I get a bunch of e-mails advertising these night sets that I think are quite pretty. SILK + SKIN = COMFY
I'm the pajama queen. I actually don't have many PJ sets, but I have a lot of comfy lounge clothes (like oversized tees). Anyway, most of these are silk/satin so they're so light and comfy! J'adore. Cute too! Perfect for the Spring/Summer.

ASOS - Sista Shei Silk Teddy [$45.62USD]
This colour combo is ugly but the idea is cute. I'd choose an ivory base with light gold lace.SHOPBOP
Hanky Panky Jersey Camisole [$125]
Eberjey Calista Short Tiered Lace Babydoll Chemise [$75]
Nordstrom
Vera Wang Collection Short Gown [$78.00] Such a pretty babydoll.
Betsey Johnson Sheer Babydoll [$68.00] V. pretty! But I wish it wasn't sheer.
Victoria's Secret Sista Shei Halter Chemise I'm disappointed by the selection out there right now... or from the sites I quickly checked. I'm sure there are more that are 10 times nicer than these.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.