Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He Looks Like He'd Have Jelly Beans In His Pocket

Nothing special at school today. Not a fan of the 2 hour tutorials though... have to participate... and instead of a fun icebreaker, we had to tell each other (in a speed-dating style) what we think Political Ecology is about, an example of 1 informal politic, something else, and what we hope to learn in tutorial.....

....

fun

Just finished watching the other DBSK - Exploration of the Human Body episode! Just as hilarious and entertaining as the first! So proud of JS :]

CHOMP

Breakfast:
Dumplings
Yogurt
Tea
Snack:
Corn Nuts (I bought it 'cause it brings back memories of elementary school)
3 mentos
Lunch:
Leftover lasagna
2 cups of water
Snack:
Apple
Dinner:
Huge broccoli trees
Soy chicken from T&T
Rice
3 cups hot water
1 cup tea
Dessert:
3 frozen strawberries
1 mandarin orange

Woot woot Sun Run Training is gonna come along. I've recruited Becky!! I'm going to try jogging the Seawall on Sunday morning with her. If I don't work, I'm going to use my treadmill on Wednesdays and Fridays. I was gonna go swimming w/ Bern, but I realize I get to swim for free @ SFU. I just found my student card (in my jam-packed pencil case) so I can finally sign up for the fitness tag. Every other day I'm not doing any cardio, I will be working on my crunches and arms.

My title is referring to this guy on the bus. He was describing his professor -- an apparently happy dude.

No comments: