Tuesday, December 4, 2007

American Apparel

Back to being casual.
I think American Apparel does casual really well. Solids are what they do best.
I'm still fixated on getting this Unisex Flex Fleece V-Neck Sweatshirt [$42]. You might remember it from one of my 1st posts for this blog. I want it in Forest Green! It also comes in black, the blue "Lapis" shown below, bright yellow, and this light mauve. I have got to get one before winter is over! Since it's unisex, it'd be best to get a size or 2 smaller. I tried on the small in store (but in their mauve) and it fit well.... and it's sooo soft inside! It's sold out in XS/S/M online. Boooo.
Other things that would be nice, relatively cheap and practical additions to my wardrobe:
Acrylic Blend Cable Knit Leggings [$38] in dark heather gray -- keeps me warm when I'm tired of wearing pants.
Lamé Coin Purse [$10] for when my black cell phone case thingy dies. These things are great though - I hold my cell phone, my keys, and my Upass it! That's all I really need when I run out the door.
Oh and other than accessories like these, I'm not a fan of lam
é.Fine Jersey Scarf [$18]
This looks so cute on the model.
2x1 Rib Racerback Tank [$17]
I loooove this tank. I got a black one (wore it so often and it doesn't stretch out!). Wanna get a white one. I have such a hard time finding this sort of tank that fits me... old navy's armpit is too big.. and something is wrong w/ the AE ones. Anyway, they have a long version (a dress), but it's a little too form fitting for me.
This dress is cuuute: Fine Jersey Racerback Tank Dress [$36] in asphalt (dark gray)
I'd wear it with a belt though. Too shapeless and plain w/out.
I'm in great need of shorts for running! These Interlock Running Short [$30] is perfect. So many colours I don't know which one to choose!!
I never knew AA had such a great shipping policy! Standard shipping (under $50) is $8 and any purchase over $50 is FREE!! Music to my ears =D

I'm @ Central library all day tomorrow... studying business. First exam on Thursday! 60% eeeek. Please get over average please get over average...

No comments: