Friday, October 12, 2007

When Inspiration Strikes

Hii! I'm Natasha and this is my first fashionish blog... so hurray!! throws confetti

I thought it'd be a fun way to show you my style and adorations.

Here's a little about me:
I'm 20 years old and a third year student at Simon Fraser University. As of late, I'm pursuing a joint major in Geography and Business. My immediate family consists of my loving parents and a younger brother who is in his first year in engineering at UBC. All of the rest of my family on both sides (except for my great grandma and great uncle who lives in Hong Kong but travels here every summer) live in the Lower Mainland so I see them often enough. I have great friends with fantastic personalities. For almost a year now, I've been in an Asian phase (Asian as in Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese and Chinese) and have been infatuated with their music, cuisine, language, dramas, and culture. I've only been on the road once and still only have my L (Learners). I love tea, ferrets, and shopping (I have an extremely impressive shopping stamina). My dream car is the classic Escalade in Black. When people ask me whether I enjoy skiing or snowboarding more, I say both. I started out skiing so I'm much better at it, but boarding is just so much more fun. I absolutely love love LOVE photography (I hope to own a digital SLR soon) and traveling (Korea and Japan next August).

A lot of people say I'm very girlie and fun loving. It's probably because of my love for fashion, shopping, magazines, makeup, and happy people. I do love doing things in the spur of the moment and don't need things to be totally planned out. I like cooking and baking. I don't like sewing much.
Ever since Grade 10, I've been into interior design (I was hooked on Trading Spaces). However, it wasn't until a few years ago that I became very interested in fashion and design. I think my style for both fashion and interior decoration are very similar.

So I'm excited! This is a place where I can post whatever I want without having my post sent to mass e-mail boxes (like Xanga does). Only those who are interested in what I have to say will be the ones checking back. I like that.

Anyway, I plan to eventually fix this blog up a little once I learn how to use all its bells and whistles.
To do: Banner

Goodnight,
N

1 comment:

Bern Lam said...

Oh you've started!! You are going to feel the JOY of blogging! LOL cause I DOO..I have relinked you to this blog now instead of you xanga..
WOOOOOO