So there's this phenomenon spreading like wildfire around Facebook called "25 Random Facts About Me". I think everyone has been tagged at least once from this thing. Once you're tagged, you're supposed to publicly post 25 facts about yourself in a new Facebook note and then tag another 25 people (whom you are interested in learning more about and/or whom have not already been tagged). This whole tagging thing is seen everywhere now... this chain is super popular on YouTube, too. I like how personal it is and how much you can learn about someone you don't feel you know very well or are interested in learning more about. Plus, I like how you're not confined to "your favourite colour" etc. - the possibilities are limitless.
25 Random Facts About Me
25 Random Facts About Me
- I'm a bit OC when it comes to towels... I only use bath towels once and then throw them in the laundry hamper because I feel 'dirty' if I have to use it again.
- The second time I was in the driver's seat, I (accidentally) ran over a crow. Ever since, I have let my L expire and hardly bothered to learn to drive was because I have felt my goal as a driver (to kill crows) was complete.
- I really really want to go to the Britney Spears concert.
- I want to marry a pilot.
- In Taiwan, I once went out on my own for a couple hours while everyone was having lessons/dance practice and went into a hookah bar and smoked mango with a group of Taiwanese guys.
- I have never sworn once in my life.
- I have been on TV 3 times.
- I used to be mean and nasty in the first half of elementary school... it was a wonder how I had friends.
- I hate the smell of bananas (ew don't eat your black banana near me or I gag to myself and try to hold my breath and/or try to escape) and have only begun to eat them semi-recently.. and even so, I only do when they're in blueberry smoothies or when there's still green on the peel (not as stinky).
- One of my biggest pet peeves are when people blow their nose when they aren't in the bathroom. Absolutely disgusting!!
- I would wear one of these:**
- I have a secret crush on one of my coworkers and have switched shifts just so I can work with him.
- I once (accidentally!) knocked my brother in the head with a baseball bat and he had to go into emergency + get 5 stitches.
- I eat in my sleep.
- The heaviest I ever weighed was 155lbs.
- I think Richard Gere is the handsomest man in the world.
- The real reason why my mom made me switch elementary schools to Tyee in Gr. 3 after going to Our Lady of Sorrows for 3 years was because I got detention too many times @ OLS... the last straw was when I was sent to the principal's office. Ever since, I've learned to be a good girl @ school.
- I have more freckles on my butt than my face.
- I've read the first Boxcar Children book over 20 times b/c I loved it so much and I've read this one version of Titanic (a 375 pg book) I randomly picked out at a bookstore 7 times. I even wrote down the page numbers of all my favourite 'scenes' on a post-it note in the back just so I could flip to it faster.
- I have an obsession with the letters K and R
- I've had chicken pox twice.
- If I were to become religious, I would be a Buddhist.
- Red is becoming my favourite colour
- When I was 6 or 7, I stepped outside of the skytrain on a stop where I wasn't supposed to (I'm pretty sure it was Broadway). I still remember my mom's hands between the doors and her looking terrified with my brother in a stroller. Luckily, there was an older couple with white hair (from what I remember) that stayed with me until my mom came back to get me.
- Only 10 of these are true.
You can guess which ones are true or not but I ain't telling you the truth ;)